For Book Clubs
Take a look at these special offers and put The Crossroads on your Book Club calendar.
Discussion Starters for The Crossroads
To help you and your Book Club I have put together a list of questions to get you chatting. Here are some sample questions.
- Why do you think Rose is so reluctant to share her problems with her friends and family?
- Why do you think Stephanie chose not to say anything to Bryce when she found him crying in the shed?
- In Chapter 2 (p59) Faith thinks about the possibility she is adopted: Was the lie why she’d always felt like something was missing, even though she’d been given everything a girl could want?
If you would like to receive the full list, please complete and submit the form.
Special Offer on Books Ordered Directly from the Author
Free Postage and Optional Skype Chat with the Author
Purchase 5 or more copies of The Crossroads from my website for delivery in Australia and you will
- receive free postage
- each book individually signed
- have the opportunity for your Book Club to chat with me via Skype.
To take up this special offer please include details on the number of members in your Book Club and details of your city/town in the message section and submit the form
Book Club Questions
Please complete your details below and click Submit and I will send you the complete list of Book Club questions for The Crossroads.
If you are interested in purchasing books from the Author and possibly having the author “Skype” your Book Club please use the Message box and provide me with some details about you and your Book Club including number of members in your Book Club, what Town/Suburb you are from and how often your Book Club meets.