January seems to be flying by. With only one week left to go I thought I might do a quick inventory of what I’ve managed to write so far:
- A draft outline for my next book. This was already roughed up but I’ve typed it up and it’s starting to take shape.
- Very rough notes for a new novel idea
- Morning pages – not every day I have to admit, but a few times a week which has gone a long way to helping declutter the brain.
- Blog posts – my own and a few to send to other writers who are hosting me on their blogs in upcoming weeks.
- Plans and goals for my writing year.
As much as I’d love to say that I’ve done more, it’s a list I’m pretty happy with. It’s been great to be here in such beautiful surroundings recharging the batteries and getting prepared for some more serious work when the holidays come to an end.
Here’s a few pics of some of the beautiful images I’ve been enjoying.
I hope your writing has been going well this month. For those who aren’t writers I hope you’ve managed to find some time to relax, read a good book and plan for a great year ahead.